First aid courses Runcorn for all business sectors – Being a first aider can be a daunting responsibility and accidents and illness can happen in the workplace at anytime. For this reason, offering your staff the best quality training is very important. It is a legal requirement for employers to undertake a first aid needs assessment. This assessment will help you determine the number and type of first aiders required to provide adequate first aid cover for your place of work.
First Aid courses Runcorn – We understand that every business owner has not just a legal duty, but also a moral obligation to ensure anyone on their premises can be cared for adequately in the event of an accident that requires medical aid. Our first aid courses enable learners to provide effective help and give safe and prompt first aid to a casualty in the workplace following an injury or illness.
The accreditation for our consultants include IOSH, CIEH, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Qualsafe. Training is an ongoing business and the requirements will always change with time. We do not focus our business on teaching but more on our clients learning.
We have first aid courses available in Runcorn to suit a variety of different levels of training and experience, from single day appointed persons or refresher courses, to more extensive and in depth courses.
First Aid Training Runcorn – Delivered directly in your workplace
For full course details on your first aid course, please select from the links below:
Why Choose Training Solutions North West for your First Aid Training?
- As a Registered Training Centre provider with Qualsafe, we adhere to strict external quality assurance regulated by Qualsafe. In addition to this we maintain regular Internal Quality assurance and observations for all our training consultants.
- Our First Aid Courses are Ofqual regulated.
- Our training consultants have a high level of occupational knowledge and competence to deliver first aid training – evidenced by holding a current first aid at work and/or medical qualification.
- Our training consultants have the knowledge and competency in teaching and training first aid – evidenced by holding a nationally recognised teaching qualification.
First Aid training Runcorn delivered to all business sectors in and around Runcorn including:
- Manor Park
- Halton Brook
- Halton Lodge
- Whitehouse Industrial Estate
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have published a FREE leaflet which answers some basic questions about first-aid provision at work please download and we hope you find this useful.
For more information on First aid training Runcorn by Training Solutions North West and how we can help you find the right training courses for your business please email us or alternatively, call us on 0151 515 0416 and speak with one of our training Consultants.
First Aid Training Courses – The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have published a FREE leaflet which answers some basic questions about first-aid provision at work please download and we hope you find this useful. For the latest updates Please visit Emergency First Aid at Work from the HSE for latest First Aid updates and useful information.